Microsoft Azure’s public cloud computing platform helps companies scale cloud resources, build intelligent apps, leverage data and save money.
It includes integrated tools, templates and services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps.
With more than 100 cloud features and services, Azure is the public cloud of choice for businesses with Microsoft-centric environments. Ninety-five percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on the Microsoft cloud, so Azure experience is in high demand.
Microsoft Azure helps businesses:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Develop and deploy applications anywhere using extensive hybrid cloud capabilities
- Create intelligent applications that leverage powerful data and AI services
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics
- Simplify cloud security with built-in controls, intelligent threat detection and insights from the Azure Security Center
Have questions about Azure training? Contact us today to speak to one of our training experts.